Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Which plane and seat on KE 85 ICN-JFK in July?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2017, 10:00 am
Original Poster

We are booked on KE 85 ICN-JFK (evening flight) this July. Seat selection on KE website shows A380 but flightaware show B747-8 for the past 2 weeks.

Does anybody have any idea what KE's plan is for this route in July?

If it is the A380, does anybody what is in the middle of row 10? Other rows have 3x2 configuration, but row 10 has only 4 seats, with the middle 2 missing. Behind Row 10 is the galley.

Thanks!
Old Mar 17, 2017, 1:39 pm

It seems like all through out the summer and fall they'll be flying A380. (I'll be on the same flight in September ) I'm guessing the galley probably protrudes up a bit into the middle of row 10. To avoid the noise, I personally chose seats in row 16 for my flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.