Search

ICN-BKK What to expect

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2017, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, AMEX Reserve
ICN-BKK What to expect

Hello all,

I'll be flying from ICN to BKK early this summer in J on the 773. The seating chart shows it as a 2-3-2 layout. I was wondering what to expect as far as service and amenity kits. Any recommendations regarding seat selection would be appreciated. I'll be traveling alone.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old Mar 14, 2017, 9:15 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
This is a regional flight so you don't get the same "bells and whistles" as you do TPAC. The website will list a schedule of service for meals.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 5:21 am

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
We are scheduled to fly this next Monday. In fact ( since only one seat is freed up for Delta award ticket per flight) I'm on the morning flight (777) and my partner on the evening one.

Will try to take pix of menu if you'd ,like. Mikes aides is right- website has hour by hour description of inflight services and photos of cabin.
Old Mar 20, 2017, 2:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, AMEX Reserve
Originally Posted by Steve007NY
We are scheduled to fly this next Monday. In fact ( since only one seat is freed up for Delta award ticket per flight) I'm on the morning flight (777) and my partner on the evening one.

Will try to take pix of menu if you'd ,like. Mikes aides is right- website has hour by hour description of inflight services and photos of cabin.
That'd be great - Thanx
Old Mar 20, 2017, 9:43 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
I flew this last year. It's a regional intra-Asia flight. KE lounge at ICN is awful, I used Priority Pass for OZ lounge which is much better. No amenity kit. Angle flat seats. Aircraft was very clean and service was fantastic but the food was not very good at all. Gets you from A to B in reasonable comfort, but otherwise just a regional Asian flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.