ICN layover

Old Sep 10, 2016, 7:13 am
Original Poster

ICN layover

Flying NGO-ICN-YYZ. Arrive in ICN around 4pm, and the flight to YYZ leaves the next day. I presume that I will collect my bags at ICN?

On the return trip YYZ-ICN-NGO I will have a 3 hour layover. For this, I presume the bags are checked until NGO?
Old Sep 10, 2016, 12:35 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Yes and yes.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 2:46 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Yes and yes.
Cheers! Thanks
Old Sep 11, 2016, 10:08 pm
mk1

Programs: KE Morning Calm; AA Plat
Could be No and Yes. I had an overnight layover at ICN last year and they checked the bag to my final destination (5pm-ish ICN arrival, 8am departure next day).
Old Sep 12, 2016, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mk1
Could be No and Yes. I had an overnight layover at ICN last year and they checked the bag to my final destination (5pm-ish ICN arrival, 8am departure next day).
Ah, cool! I'll be arriving around 430, and departing around 1030 next day. I don't really mind if they check the bags all the way, as it's less for me to lug around to my hotel.
Old Apr 27, 2017, 6:52 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
Does anyone know what the official policy is for KE? Or, where I can find it? I'm flying HNL-ICN-CGK F award (Thanks, Chase Visa). 20 hour layover at ICN. Would REALLY like to have them checked all the way and not have to collect.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.