Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New 777 Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2016, 6:34 pm

Originally Posted by grandgourmand
Does KE have a refurb schedule? My home base is YYZ. They fly the 777-300ER but use the Prestige Sleeper seats on the route. Would be nice to see the Suites.
KE is not going to refurb existing aircraft.
Only the new planes they receive will come with the new seats.
YYZ is probably not going to see the new seats for a while since it has one of the lowest business class yields among all of KE's NA gate cities.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by agjil
KE is not going to refurb existing aircraft.
Only the new planes they receive will come with the new seats.
YYZ is probably not going to see the new seats for a while since it has one of the lowest business class yields among all of KE's NA gate cities.
thanks...too bad.
Old Nov 28, 2016, 8:29 am

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by MDWlvH8
Anyone flown in seat 7D/E? Is this area particularly noisy due to proximity to galley/bathroom?
To answer my own question:

Recently flew the 77W from ICN-ORD and sat in 7D and 7E. These seats are indeed close to the lavatory and galley, however, did not find this to be a major problem. Seat 7B and 7H are definitely closer to the lavatory/galley (see picture) and may be undesirable, however (see picture of lav door adjacent to seat 7B).
Attached Images  
Old Jun 11, 2022, 1:55 pm

Any strong feelings on the best J seat on the 77W? Rows 1-2 and 7-9 (except 7B and 7H) are blocked for now. Was leaning toward row 14 for the privacy, but the proximity to the bassinet seats in Y changed my mind.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.