Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

New Prestige Suites on the 747-8i. Upstairs or Downstairs?

Old Dec 26, 2015, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Hello. I'm flying JFK-ICN in 2 weeks on the new 747-8i in the new Prestige Suites situated both upstairs and downstairs. I know many people prefer upstairs for the "exclusivity" but my major concern is physical comfort. I was just curious if there was a difference in temperature, noise, humidity, seat comfort, etc... Also any info would be very helpful regarding these new suites as I've only flown KE in the Kosmo Suites 1.0 and the flat business class seats in the A380. Thank you.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 8:39 pm

Programs: DL PLT, AA Gold, Marriott Silver, Hilton DIA, Avis First
Please let us know. I am taking the flight on 10-FEB-2015. I am currently sitting upstairs myself.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 11:06 am

Can't comment on downstairs, but upstairs is great. It's very quiet and there's a ton of space to the side of the window seats due to the curvature of the fuselage. The overhead bins are smaller upstairs, but I didn't have an issue stowing my bag.
Old Feb 11, 2016, 12:18 am

Programs: DL GM, AA
Originally Posted by mnoutdoors
Please let us know. I am taking the flight on 10-FEB-2015. I am currently sitting upstairs myself.
How was the flight? I am flying ICN-JFK on the 29th Feb, have a seat upstairs. Was wondering whether there is a noticeable difference
Old Feb 15, 2016, 11:32 am

just to add, if flying with somebody, the downstairs middle seats are the only one not staggered.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.