Wiki Posts
Search

Hawaiian Availability on Korean

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2015, 12:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA
Hawaiian Availability on Korean

Korean offers the best way to get from the U.S. to Hawaii via 25k Delta roundtrip flights, but Delta's availability is always terrible.

However, Hawaiian Airlines (NOT a SkyTeam member) roundtrips are still a great deal at 30k. Like other partners, need to be round-trip. https://kr.koreanair.com/global/en/s...nes-bonus.html

How do you find Hawaiian Airlines flights that are released to Korean SkyPass customers, without having to call?

Last edited by wiivile; Jun 20, 2015 at 12:33 pm
Old Jun 20, 2015, 5:14 pm

AFAIK, there's no way you can check online. Closest thing will be looking at aa.com and KE may see similar, if not the same, availability. And then you have to call for booking.
Old Nov 10, 2015, 1:09 am

Does Expert Flyer inventory mean anything at all in regard to booking HA through Korean? They are showing P5 for the day I want but Korean has nothing
Old Dec 3, 2015, 12:02 pm

Originally Posted by emkay
Does Expert Flyer inventory mean anything at all in regard to booking HA through Korean? They are showing P5 for the day I want but Korean has nothing
the answer is no. EF doesnt show HA saver

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.