Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean Air Business Class & Pets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2015, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Korean Air Business Class & Pets

I'm in the early stages of planning a long term stay in Thailand and like Korean Air's ATL-CNX schedule. I would like to take 4 dogs as accompanied baggage and a bird in the cabin (Business) with me. These are all house pets. In reading the pet info on their website, it appears I can only take one in baggage, along with one (the bird) in the cabin with me. Is this correct? Is it possible to take more in baggage and pay the necessary fees, assuming I meet all other travel regulations? Thanks for any help.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:56 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
I'm not sure about multiple pets. I know many people that have used them to take their dogs back to America. They say that they are very accomodating, though. That being said, I do imagine that all airlines have the same general policies, so you might have to use a freight/shipping company for four dogs. Or, just pay someone to carry the dogs as a second passenger (that might be cheaper).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.