Search

Which 777 seats - Prestige Class?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2015, 7:39 pm
Original Poster
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LTT, Hyatt Exp, AA 1MM, UA Silver, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Which 777 seats - Prestige Class?

I did a search and didn't find much advice. My wife and I will be flying ATL->ICN->BKK, and unfortunately the aircraft changed from a 380 to a 777 since we booked. I'd appreciate any guidance on seat selection.

ATL->ICN is a 777-300ER. The agent gave us 8H/J, which is the last row of the forward Prestige mini cabin, in front of the lav/galley.

ICN->BKK is a 777-300 (not ER). We're again in 8H/J, but this time it's the middle row of three in the forward Prestige cabin.

Are these decent seats for a couple traveling alone?
Old Apr 7, 2015, 11:43 pm

As they are all fully flat seats, there is no real difference between a bulkhead and a non-bulkhead.

8J is missing one window, although still has two others.

Mini/forward cabin is definitely the way forward - it feels much more quiet and peaceful.

All in all, I would say they are both very decent seats for a couple travelling together.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.