Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Using Korean Skymiles to book on Alaska?

Using Korean Skymiles to book on Alaska?

Old Feb 17, 2015, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage, UA Mileage Plus, IHG Rewards Club
Question Using Korean Skymiles to book on Alaska?

I'm trying to book a flight to Fairbanks from NYC this September, and I was planning to use Korean Skymiles to book a flight on Alaska Airlines since it's only 20,000 miles round trip.

Even though I'm seeing availability using Alaska Airline's own award booking page, the SkyPass team member told me that there are no seats on the dates that I want. There are at least 10 different flights available from NYC to Fairbanks with availability (on AS' website).

This is the first time I'm going to book an award so I apologize for the newbie question. But are there way more limited seats if I were to use Korean Skymiles to book on AS, versus using Alaska's own miles?

Thanks in advance!
Old Feb 17, 2015, 11:59 am

Programs: DL PM, UA Premier, AA Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite, Sixt Plat
Originally Posted by Quarantine
I'm trying to book a flight to Fairbanks from NYC this September, and I was planning to use Korean Skymiles to book a flight on Alaska Airlines since it's only 20,000 miles round trip.

Even though I'm seeing availability using Alaska Airline's own award booking page, the SkyPass team member told me that there are no seats on the dates that I want. There are at least 10 different flights available from NYC to Fairbanks with availability (on AS' website).

This is the first time I'm going to book an award so I apologize for the newbie question. But are there way more limited seats if I were to use Korean Skymiles to book on AS, versus using Alaska's own miles?

Thanks in advance!
Here's a thread that might help: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/korea...n-skypass.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.