Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Prestige Suite

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2016, 3:14 am

I booked LHR-ICN-AKL earlier in the year and the seat map showed that we would be on a 777-300W with Prestige Suites.

Upon checking today, I find that the aircraft has been changed and has the 2-3-2 layout with sleeper seats.

There are no guarantees of anything until you fly.
Old Oct 25, 2016, 9:02 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Disc
Retrofit A330-300s?

Does anyone know if KE has any plans to retrofit its existing A333s to have the Prestige Suites or if it will only be on the newly-delivered ones? I'll be on one next summer, but the seat map is currently showing the old config, so I was just curious if there had been any announcement whether those might be updated to have the suites before then or not.

The flight I'm on is only around 4.5 hours (CEB-ICN,) but it's overnight, so the suites would be especially nice for catching some sleep on the way to ICN.
Old May 6, 2018, 8:49 am

To those of you who flew this product, do you have any strong feelings between window or aisle seats? Any pros or cons you can share?
Old May 6, 2018, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by jjangoo
To those of you who flew this product, do you have any strong feelings between window or aisle seats? Any pros or cons you can share?
Flown prestige suites numerous times on 747 and 777. Both are pretty private relative to other sitting passengers, but the aisle seats are not very private relative to people walking in the aisle. For this reason, I prefer the window.
However, 747 upper deck and 777 front business cabin, behind first and ahead of the exits, are more private so the preference is less strong if I can get a seat in these areas.
Old May 10, 2018, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
Hi
does anyone has some advice regarding Korean air or Alitalia from Rome to ICN?
which one has better service ?
thanks
Old May 10, 2018, 5:23 pm

Originally Posted by princesakura
Flown prestige suites numerous times on 747 and 777. Both are pretty private relative to other sitting passengers, but the aisle seats are not very private relative to people walking in the aisle. For this reason, I prefer the window.
However, 747 upper deck and 777 front business cabin, behind first and ahead of the exits, are more private so the preference is less strong if I can get a seat in these areas.
I had a feeling privacy would be more of a concern for the aisle seats. Thanks for the input.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.