How to book stopover on oneway?

Old Nov 25, 2014, 9:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, A3 Gold
How to book stopover on oneway?

Hello Everyone,

I'd like to book IAH-ICN-SIN on Korean with a stopover in ICN, so I have a few questions.

Does Korean allow stopovers in ICN on oneways?

Can this be booked online with the stopover?

Or do I have to call this in?

Thanks,

FE
Old Nov 28, 2014, 6:25 pm

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm +, AA, WN, OZ, EK
Since KE does not serve IAH-SIN, it must be routed through ICN, and on the website if you try to book IAH-SIN it will automatically show you routings with 1 stop (ICN).
Old Nov 29, 2014, 7:28 am

Programs: AAdvantage, Skymiles, Priority Club, HHonors
FlyingExplorer, you mean a stopover in ICN (longer than 24 hours) rather than just a connection? Is this an award booking? On award tickets, KE permits one stopover on a one way along he routing, which would be ICN. The new KE website doesn't have an option for "multi city" bookings, which is what you'd need to book a stopover itinerary online. But if they did have that capability, it probably wouldn't be working. Since KE's website upgrade in Sept., it's been challenging if not impossible to complete an award booking online.

If this is for a paid ticket, the rules of a particular fare would apply. Some will permit a stopover, others won't.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond, A3 Gold
Ok, thanks for your help everyone. It's for an award booking and the stopover would be in ICN.

Is ICN the only place where you are allowed a stopover?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.