Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Where to put frequent flyer number when booking from KE US site?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2014, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Sorry, first time flying KE, so maybe a noob question.

I was trying to book a flight from houston to seoul on Korean Air's US site, and want to credit the flight to my Alaska mileage plan account. But I couldn't find any place to put my frequent flyer number on there. During the process, I was only able to put Korean Air's Skypass number, but no where could I put another airline's frequent flyer numbers.

Was I doing something wrong? Please help

Thank you
Old Jul 2, 2014, 4:05 pm

Not sure as I always use KE skypass but at checkin, u can ask to put in your own Alaska frequent flyer number.

Make sure your booking class allows u to earn miles on Alaska though.

Originally Posted by quzhuangzhu
Sorry, first time flying KE, so maybe a noob question.

I was trying to book a flight from houston to seoul on Korean Air's US site, and want to credit the flight to my Alaska mileage plan account. But I couldn't find any place to put my frequent flyer number on there. During the process, I was only able to put Korean Air's Skypass number, but no where could I put another airline's frequent flyer numbers.

Was I doing something wrong? Please help

Thank you
Old Jul 3, 2014, 6:12 am

Programs: KE Skypass Morning Calm Member, OZ Club
You have to call to add it. It's not you, it's them, for sure.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.