Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Korean award chart to French Polynesia post April 1st

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2014, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Hi All

I was wondering whether anyone has an idea as to what Korean plans on doing with the AF flight to French Polynesia currently. Prior to April 1st they had 90k miles for RT via AF which was always denoted with an *. I don't see any such note regarding this flight. Any expert comment?

Thanks
Old Apr 27, 2014, 5:00 am

Programs: FB Plat for Life & Marriott lifetime Platinum
Hi
There were a huge list of exceptions noted with a star in the former chart (incl AF flight to polynesia) with some other gems around
KE has yet (hopefully) to update that list of exceptions (strangely enough , the old list is still on their website)
Lets cross finger....
Eddy
Old Jun 11, 2014, 2:54 pm

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Globalist / United Silver
I spoke with two different reservation agents, and they both told me that KE killed the special category. Now it's calculated at North America -> South Pacific redemption rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.