Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Skypass partner, but no miles added to account.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2013, 5:48 am
Original Poster

Last month I've flown with two Skypass partners, but the flown miles are not added to my Skypass account yet.

After having called to the Korean Air helpdesk they said I need to mail a copy of the boarding passes to '[email protected]'. It's one week later now, and still no reply/miles added to my account... After contacting the helpdesk again the gave me the same answer, send the boarding passes to the e-mail address above.

Anyone else know what to do in this situation? Anyone got another Korean air e-mail address where I could send my boarding passes too?
Old May 28, 2013, 6:56 am

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
I recently had to send an email to that address you listed and it took them a few weeks to get back to me. Not related to non-credited miles but another issue. But I imagine if they're as backed up with work that it took them a few weeks for me, it might be the same for your request. I got to thinking that they weren't going to ever reply, but they did eventually. So unless you're in a big hurry for the miles, I'd say give it some more time.

If you're in Korea and will be visiting ICN or GMP anytime soon, take your boarding passes with you and visit the KE desk there. I imagine they might be able to process your request, but if it's already being processed then it might not do anything to speed things along.
Old May 28, 2013, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by A_Lee
I recently had to send an email to that address you listed and it took them a few weeks to get back to me. Not related to non-credited miles but another issue. But I imagine if they're as backed up with work that it took them a few weeks for me, it might be the same for your request. I got to thinking that they weren't going to ever reply, but they did eventually. So unless you're in a big hurry for the miles, I'd say give it some more time.

If you're in Korea and will be visiting ICN or GMP anytime soon, take your boarding passes with you and visit the KE desk there. I imagine they might be able to process your request, but if it's already being processed then it might not do anything to speed things along.
Thanks for your quick reply . I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks for a reply from KE then... I'm not really in a hurry to get my miles, but I expected more from KE... really how difficult can it be to add miles to an account.
Old May 28, 2013, 9:49 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
when the miles are credited from partner flights, generally a full month........

Originally Posted by HangukStyle
Thanks for your quick reply . I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks for a reply from KE then... I'm not really in a hurry to get my miles, but I expected more from KE... really how difficult can it be to add miles to an account.
Old May 29, 2013, 7:21 am

Programs: UA: 1K, Hyatt: Explorist and Marriott: LF Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by HangukStyle
Last month I've flown with two Skypass partners, but the flown miles are not added to my Skypass account yet.

After having called to the Korean Air helpdesk they said I need to mail a copy of the boarding passes to '[email protected]'. It's one week later now, and still no reply/miles added to my account... After contacting the helpdesk again the gave me the same answer, send the boarding passes to the e-mail address above.

Anyone else know what to do in this situation? Anyone got another Korean air e-mail address where I could send my boarding passes too?
Have you checked (http://www.koreanair.com/local/na/gd...sp_em_pa.jsp#2) to see first if your ticket is eligible to earn miles at KE? If yes it does take about 3-4 weeks to get posted generally.
Old May 29, 2013, 9:06 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LDNConsultant
Have you checked (http://www.koreanair.com/local/na/gd...sp_em_pa.jsp#2) to see first if your ticket is eligible to earn miles at KE? If yes it does take about 3-4 weeks to get posted generally.
Yes, all my tickets are eligbile to earn miles at KE.
Old Jun 5, 2013, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Update: so I decided to send another e-mail yesterday, and within 10 hours they replied to my original mail(!) from over 2 weeks ago and added the miles to my account... I guess someone at the office was just lazy before.
Old Nov 14, 2014, 2:36 pm

Korean air skypass

I would like to tell you that I have existing SKYPASS MEMBER CARD SINCE NOVEMBER 2010. MY SKYPASS MEMBER NUMBER <redacted> CAN YOU RESET MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD BECAUSE I FORGOT. CAN YOU SEND TO MY EMAIL MY MILAGE ACTIVITY. About 2 weeks ago accidentally a apply for new membership card can you void my new one. The SKYPASS NUMBER IS <redacted>. Thank you for your kind considerations.

Last edited by JDiver; Nov 14, 2014 at 5:08 pm
Old Nov 14, 2014, 5:12 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by Melvin Catindig
I would like to tell you that I have existing SKYPASS MEMBER CARD SINCE NOVEMBER 2010. MY SKYPASS MEMBER NUMBER <redacted> CAN YOU RESET MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD BECAUSE I FORGOT. CAN YOU SEND TO MY EMAIL MY MILAGE ACTIVITY. About 2 weeks ago accidentally a apply for new membership card can you void my new one. The SKYPASS NUMBER IS <redacted>. Thank you for your kind considerations.

Welcome to FlyerTalk, Melvin.

FlyerTalk is not affiliated with any airline, so this is definitely not the place that can help on this issue. I would recommend using the Korean Air website and clicking on the Customer Service links.

https://www.koreanair.com/global/en.html

We place a high value on our members' privacy. We've redacted your frequent flyer number, and recommend not using your actual name nor posting personal information that could be harvested from a public website such as ours.

Best wishes,

JDiver
Senior Moderator

Last edited by JDiver; Nov 14, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.