Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

Korean Air's Seoul Stopover program

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Korean Air's Seoul Stopover program

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2011, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Question Korean Air's Seoul Stopover program

Hi.

I am wondering if anyone here has tried the Seoul stopover program offered by Korean Air/Asiana, and thought it was worth it.

I am currently an exchange student studying in Hokkaido, Japan. I will be coming back home to Michigan sometime in August next year. During my time here, I intend to see Korea (or Seoul at least) for about 2-3 days, and I think the Seoul Stopover is an excellent way of doing so.

I attempted to find some research on it, but came up with very few things if anything. I also e-mailed the coordinators behind the program back in August, and am yet to hear from them on anything concerning questions I have about eligibility for it. Will I be eligible for the program if:

1) I book two separate tickets between Sapporo and Michigan, but both on Korean Air?

2) My flight home from ICN happens to be on Delta to DTW instead of Korean Air?

Admittedly I just arrived into Hokkaido about two weeks ago, but I am one who likes to plan ahead so I have plenty of time to come up with a plan B.

Furthermore I am sure people may say that my demographics may seem a bit young for undertaking this given that I'll be 23 by next August, but I have managed to earn enough scholarships to pay for about 2/3 of my expenses here in Japan, not to mention working numerous hours over the past year to help afford this once in a lifetime opportunity that I am making the most of.

Thank you in advance!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.