Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Korean Air | SkyPass
Reload this Page >

? on using Skypass miles for flights on AS

Old Aug 18, 2011, 11:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: A little bit of miles and points scattered everywhere

I rec'd an offer for the USBank Korean Air SkyPass Visa that expires 8/31 and I am trying to decide whether to go for it or not. The offer is for 20000 SkyPass miles after first purchase and an additional 20000 after spending $2K in 4 months.

I have no use for these on KE at this time, but I would like to use them on AS for Hawaii flights. How do you redeem SkyPass miles for flights on AS? I tried reading up on KE's website and I swear it said this had to be done at a KE ticketing office? I would appreciate any help or if anyone has any hidden uses for these miles that I am missing plz let me know. Thanks!!!
Old Aug 19, 2011, 1:49 pm

Programs: Skypass Morning Calm Premium
That is by far much better than their current offer of virtually nothing. How did you even get that!? I don't think you have to go to the ticketing office. I think you can do it over the phone actually. This is the best advice i can give as i have only done that once and it was over the phone.

Good luck
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by letsgostlcardinals
That is by far much better than their current offer of virtually nothing. How did you even get that!? I don't think you have to go to the ticketing office. I think you can do it over the phone actually. This is the best advice i can give as i have only done that once and it was over the phone.

Good luck
it was a targeted offer via snail mail. i realize it is much better than their current offer of i believe only 5000 miles. im tempted to do it.
Old Aug 22, 2011, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

also very oddly it states on Korean Air's award chart for Alaska that 30K SkyPass miles is good for r/t to Hawaii. Alaska's super saver coach is 40k miles r/t to Hawaii using Alaska miles? Is this right..if so that is a great deal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.