Help for a Delta FF

Subscribe
Hi Korean Air flyers. I am looking for some help. Since I am unable to search for KE flight on DL.com I thought I would come here to ask for your assistance. I do have a Skypass account, but since I do not have enough points I am unable to search using the Skypass page. Here is what I am looking for:

PDX - HAN (Oct 15th) Business X2
SGN - PDX (Oct 30th) Business X2

My dates are flexible within a few days or a week, I would like to keep the start and finish of the trip in October. I believe that I could route from PDX via SEA, SFO, or LAX and connect in ICN. Anyone out there able to help. Anything would be appreciated. Thanks you very much.

tgrazini - stuck with Delta miles
Have you tried calling Delta to ask them to look for availability? You're a DM, so they should have no problem checking (and you may need to remind them to look in the KE system, not DL).
Have the same problem with Flying Blue... Can't seem to get a LAX-BKK J redemption ticket...
It appears that KAL in Bus (prestige) has opened up flights two people on their upcoming 380 flights LAX to Seoul. It is fairly easy to get two tickets to HAN and back, but SGN seems to be a diifferent situation. And you do need to call DL to find those flights.
That is good to hear. How did you find those seats? I could fly in and out of HAN if it makes it easier for redemption. Flying the 380 would be interesting as well!

Quote: It appears that KAL in Bus (prestige) has opened up flights two people on their upcoming 380 flights LAX to Seoul. It is fairly easy to get two tickets to HAN and back, but SGN seems to be a diifferent situation. And you do need to call DL to find those flights.
Even if KE shows availability on its website, that doesn't mean it shows up on Delta for redemption because KE release only few seats to partners.
The only way to find out is to call Delta directly.
But even that's a crap shoot sometimes if you get a stupid rep who doesn't know her job.