Search

GMP->ICN after 10pm

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2017, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
GMP->ICN after 10pm

I'm arriving (int'l) at 10 pm to GMP and have early flight out from ICN the next morning. I booked the Hyatt Incheon.

What are my options to get to ICN at that time? The last limousine bus seems to leave at 10:10 pm, I see no chance to catch it. Any chance of catching the all stop AREX train? It seems to run until midnight, so it should be enough even with checked luggage - it's been a very long time I last flew in to GMP.

Final option is of coure taxi. Do they run at that time? I plan to get ₩ 100k from the ATM, that should cover the cab.
Old Mar 31, 2017, 10:33 pm

Programs: ALL Gold, MPC Silver
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
I'm arriving (int'l) at 10 pm to GMP and have early flight out from ICN the next morning. I booked the Hyatt Incheon.

What are my options to get to ICN at that time? The last limousine bus seems to leave at 10:10 pm, I see no chance to catch it. Any chance of catching the all stop AREX train? It seems to run until midnight, so it should be enough even with checked luggage - it's been a very long time I last flew in to GMP.

Final option is of coure taxi. Do they run at that time? I plan to get ₩ 100k from the ATM, that should cover the cab.
The last AREX train to ICN from GMP leaves at midnight so no problems there

Barring any problems with the luggage and flight delays you should comfortably make it, the walk from the terminals to the station takes about 15 minutes
Old Apr 1, 2017, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Thanks, that helped a lot!
Old Apr 7, 2017, 2:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Just reporting back - I was too tired for the walk + train + hotel shuttle, so just grab a cab outside the terminal.

From wheels on tarmac to hotel room 55 minutes(!) including the check in procedure at the Grand Hyatt Incheon. The taxi was ₩37k incl toll, which I find more than reasonable. GMP was a breeze.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.