Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Unaccompanied Minor traveling South Korea and Thailand

Old May 16, 2016, 10:55 pm
Original Poster

I have invited my niece to South Korea and we will travel to Thailand afterwards. she is a U.S citizen, 13 years old. Does she need a parent consent form and certification of family relation when we enter ICN and BKK?
Old May 16, 2016, 11:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Even if she doesn't officially need such documentation, it would be wise to have it. [Thailand especially has been notorious in the news recently for the trafficking of children.] You should also have a signed (by the parents) medical power of attorney authorizing you to make medical decisions for her in an emergency and obtain medical care for here.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.