Wiki Posts
Search

Which airline inside Korea?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2015, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by luvFclass
Any good recommendations on where I can stay whilst in Jeju? I am open to trying all types of accommodations in Korea. Traditional housing is fine ^ or 5-star hotels is okay too.

Thanks,

LFC
Shilla hotel for highend and a hanok house for the traditional side.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 4:55 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I'm visiting South Korea next March and I was happy to see how many frequencies there are on KE and BX, almost hourly between GMP and PUS even on a Saturday. I ended up booking KE because they were $124 USD for Business (vs. $75 USD for Coach).
Old Oct 10, 2015, 5:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by CMK10
I'm visiting South Korea next March and I was happy to see how many frequencies there are on KE and BX, almost hourly between GMP and PUS even on a Saturday. I ended up booking KE because they were $124 USD for Business (vs. $75 USD for Coach).
Depending where you need to be but KTX could be more convenient for you. PUS and GMP are pretty far away from the city center.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 8:39 pm

Programs: CX, OZ, MU (+AY, DL), Shangri-La, Hilton
Originally Posted by Aventine
Depending where you need to be but KTX could be more convenient for you. PUS and GMP are pretty far away from the city center.
Well, it's nice to see the mountain landscape once from the air...And GMP is rather convenient to reach by AREX.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 9:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mosburger
Well, it's nice to see the mountain landscape once from the air...And GMP is rather convenient to reach by AREX.
True but on the opposite side PUS isn't convenient to anything.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 10:28 am

Programs: AC75, TD AeroInfiniteP, AmexBizPLAT, SPG-G HyattGlobby
True but on the opposite side PUS isn't convenient to anything.
Traveling from Seoul (Myeondong Westin Chosun area) to Busan (Park Hyatt Haeundae beach). What is better mode of transport? KTX or GMP (flying)? I have no access to a car, so will be using taxi or public transit in PUS.

Earlier this year, I took the KTX (as i like bullet trains), but always wondered if flying is more convenient or not.@:-)

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 13, 2015, 9:06 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Traveling from Seoul (Myeondong Westin Chosun area) to Busan (Park Hyatt Haeundae beach). What is better mode of transport? KTX or GMP (flying)? I have no access to a car, so will be using taxi or public transit in PUS.

Earlier this year, I took the KTX (as i like bullet trains), but always wondered if flying is more convenient or not.@:-)

Thanks in advance
Will you have many bags?

I'd just take the train and subways to connect to/from them. But with a bit of luggage, that could be difficult.

Either way, by the time you deal with security and stuff, I think the train is a better alternative.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks in advance
Taxi to Seoul station and have PH Busan waiting for you with their shuttle or hotel car at Busan station. Thats the easiest, least stress free way!
Old Oct 28, 2015, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by aztimm
Will you have many bags?

I'd just take the train and subways to connect to/from them. But with a bit of luggage, that could be difficult.

Either way, by the time you deal with security and stuff, I think the train is a better alternative.
I will only have my carry-on size luggage w/rollers with me on this trek.

Taxi to Seoul station and have PH Busan waiting for you with their shuttle or hotel car at Busan station. Thats the easiest, least stress free way!
I did not know I can use the PH Busan shuttle from that far away? What is the cost of this service, or is it complimentary for the incoming hotel guests (non-status/golds)

Thanks for feedback. Still a few months away the trip, but nice to start planning now for these "minor" issues.

LFC
Old Oct 29, 2015, 3:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I will only have my carry-on size luggage w/rollers with me on this trek.

I did not know I can use the PH Busan shuttle from that far away? What is the cost of this service, or is it complimentary for the incoming hotel guests (non-status/golds)

Thanks for feedback. Still a few months away the trip, but nice to start planning now for these "minor" issues.

LFC
They have a complimentary shuttle from Busan station but you should definitely ask the hotel for the times. It's not a regular, hourly service. [email protected] is their chief concierge and I'm sure she will take care of you for your upcoming stay!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...thread-16.html

Feel free to ask me questions on the official Park Hyatt Busan thread in the Hyatt forum!
Old Oct 29, 2015, 9:07 am

They have a complimentary shuttle from Busan station but you should definitely ask the hotel for the times. It's not a regular, hourly service. [email protected] is their chief concierge and I'm sure she will take care of you for your upcoming stay!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...thread-16.html

Feel free to ask me questions on the official Park Hyatt Busan thread in the Hyatt forum!
Thanks Aventine.^ I will be sure to hit you up with Q's, on the PH Busan thread in the coming months.
Old Oct 29, 2015, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks Aventine.^ I will be sure to hit you up with Q's, on the PH Busan thread in the coming months.
Looking forward to it! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.