Intercontinental Grand Parnas?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Intercontinental Grand Parnas?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:02 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Hena Park, the Guest Relations Manager at the IC Grand Parnas. She has been SO helpful. I've upgraded my room to a Club Residence Suite for a reasonable rate, and I also added on lounge access. She has been very accommodating, giving us a bottle sterilization kit, telling us that the crib will be in the room by the time we arrive, suggesting that she holds a room for us on the non-construction side due to our baby, offering to clear out the mini bar fridge to hold breast milk for us, etc, etc, etc. She has been a pleasure to deal with. I won't step foot into this hotel for a couple of weeks, but the service so far really has been five star.
Old May 10, 2016, 7:58 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
Hi All,

I completed a five day stay here. I blogged about it here. I really loved the property. Let me know if you have any questions!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.