Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Suite/exec apartment short-term rental recommendations in Seoul?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2014, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Auto shop by CHO Frequent Oil Changer; Kayak Incognito Mode Platinum

I'm going to be there for about a week next month on business on fairly short notice with family including child, so I'm looking for something more hotel-ish/formally arranged than an AirBNB stay. Area isn't extremely important, as the two places I have to be are in Gangnam and near Gwanghwamun Square, so at least one or the other if not both will require a taxi or long subway ride. More important outside the hotel is access to take-out food and an Emart/Lotte Mart etc. for kid needs and snacks. This trip will be light-to-nil on sightseeing.

I say serviced apartment because kitchenette and laundry are keys. We could get away with a coin-op laundry in the building or close by if we needed to, but fridge and microwave are pretty important.

I've seen recommendations for the Fraser Suites Insadong, and my MR account leads me to throw the Marriott Exec Apartments Yeouido Park Centre into the mix even though, obviously, it's close to neither destination -- but Times Square/Yongdeungpo and its services would be close by. Are there others you guys would recommend? Budget's not infinite, but under KRW270,000/nt or so I'll at least look at.

Thanks for any help y'all can provide.
Old Feb 24, 2014, 8:28 pm

There are 2 other Frasers Properties in Seoul. Frasers Place Seoul Central and Namdaemun. Both seem closer to Gwanghwamun Square than the Insadong property, so you may want to consider these as well. On the other end of Gwanghwamun Square, there is also a Somerset Palace Seoul.

Closer to Gangnam there is an Oakwood Premier located in the COEX complex at the Gangnam area, with direct access to City Air Terminal.

These are all proper serviced apartments with a fully fitted kitchen, not sure if they would rent out for a week's stay or a min stay applies.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.