Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

GMP to ICN

GMP to ICN

Old Dec 15, 2013, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K
GMP to ICN

Aloha, My family and I are traveling in March and have 5 1/2 hours to get from GMP to ICN (to include bags, immigration and customs). I read threads discussing bus services from ICN to GMP. Can anyone give advice on GMP to ICN? Is it almost the same procedure? I know train service is cheaper but am opting for bus service because my family and I have baggage as well. Thanks!
Old Dec 15, 2013, 7:55 pm

Location: Austin, TX -- AA Life Platinum; QF Life Silver; UA Silver
edit. nevermind.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 6:46 pm

Programs: HA, UA, DL, HHonors, Hyatt, Chase
you can take the limousine bus straight to GMP airport from ICN. Cost is about 5,000 won. the bus area is located right outside the arrivals area on the 1st floor and is easy to catch.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 7:43 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
As the OP wants to get from GMP to ICN do you know where they find the bus at GMP?

Originally Posted by scoy
you can take the limousine bus straight to GMP airport from ICN. Cost is about 5,000 won. the bus area is located right outside the arrivals area on the 1st floor and is easy to catch.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 11:34 pm

Programs: HA, UA, DL, HHonors, Hyatt, Chase
Originally Posted by Yoshi212
As the OP wants to get from GMP to ICN do you know where they find the bus at GMP?
woops! read that wrong. can't say for sure, but since the buses do run ICN-GMP, i'd have a hard time believing they don't run GMP-ICN. and I know for certain you can always take the AREX GMP-ICN if nothing else.
Old Dec 18, 2013, 4:51 am

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
Check here:
http://www.airport.co.kr/mbs/gimpoen...1277&busType=I
Old Dec 19, 2013, 1:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: United 1K
Thumbs up Thanks to all

Thank you all for the advice! "midtech" that link was perfect for me and answered my question.
Old Feb 26, 2014, 6:23 am

Programs: UA 1K
Buses run from GMP to ICN almost every min cause they are going from the Seoul to ICN. Bus will be easier with bags and no traffic with highway to ICN allow 30 mins to ICN. Across street in middle island at arrivals section.
Old Mar 27, 2014, 9:06 pm

I'm currently living in Korea. Buses are frequent. Although I would recommend the "A" line train for convenience
Old Mar 31, 2014, 11:13 pm

Originally Posted by dyingtotravel
I'm currently living in Korea. Buses are frequent. Although I would recommend the "A" line train for convenience
AREX. "A" will just confuse people.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.