Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Korea
Reload this Page >

Looking for good hotel deal in Seoul or Uijeongbu-si (for late December)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2010, 7:34 pm
Original Poster

It is a bit early, I know, but I am wondering if anyone knows of any special deals that are available now, or coming up perhaps, on hotels in Seoul or Uijeongbu-si.

In particular would anyone know of a code that can be used for a reduced rate on a "nicer" (Marriott or something similar) hotel that normally would be too expensive for me to book.
Old May 15, 2010, 10:29 pm

Some friends of mine who came to visit me in Seoul got good deals on www.koreahotel.com
They got doublerooms in 4* hotels for around 75$, but this was during march/april when few tourists were in Seoul. I know that prices will be higher during summer, but I have no idea what the prices will be like in December
Old May 16, 2010, 4:23 pm

Programs: Gold AMB, KAL Skypass
What is your price range? I can try and look some up for you.
Old May 16, 2010, 5:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rookie84
What is your price range? I can try and look some up for you.
Thanks. I don't want to trouble you with that. I can search online.
But if you have knowledge of places that you think would be good please do let me know.

To answer your question, the price maximum would be something like $180/night. (And I don't know Seoul, so I have no idea yet what that price represents.) Basically I was hoping to find a nice (quiet, clean, hopefully not too small rooms) place with some sort of special discount (30% off or whatever) going on.
Old May 16, 2010, 7:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by pfifoltra
Some friends of mine who came to visit me in Seoul got good deals on www.koreahotel.com
They got doublerooms in 4* hotels for around 75$, but this was during march/april when few tourists were in Seoul. I know that prices will be higher during summer, but I have no idea what the prices will be like in December
Kamsamhamnida, pfifoltra.
I will check out that website.
A 4-star hotel for $75 sounds grand, even though, as you said, it might well be a bit higher at other times of the year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.