Search

can a dom arr meet intl dep at ICN?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31, 2010, 8:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A
can a dom arr meet intl dep at ICN?

hi all,

next week, I am landing at 1240 at ICN from Jeju on KE. A fellow FTer is leaving at 1405 to FRA on LH.

Is there an area within transit that we could meet or is the only way to meet outside? I have the feeling that the latter is the case, but wanted to double-check.

thanks!
Sebastian
Old Apr 2, 2010, 8:10 pm

Programs: UA Silver
Originally Posted by sebastian746
hi all,

next week, I am landing at 1240 at ICN from Jeju on KE. A fellow FTer is leaving at 1405 to FRA on LH.

Is there an area within transit that we could meet or is the only way to meet outside? I have the feeling that the latter is the case, but wanted to double-check.

thanks!
Sebastian

Domestic airside is completely segragated from international airside. It is correct that there is no place to meet in the post security area. Once you are in the international airside, you are sorta outside South Korea.
Old Apr 4, 2010, 12:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: *A
thanks N227UA!

actually I just figured something out.

I am actually arriving at Gimpo, the domestic airport. Can I request complete thread removal for stupidity?!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.