Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Air France, KLM, and Other Partners | Flying Blue > KLM Flying Dutchman
Sign in using an external account

Old Mar 6, 07, 5:02 am   #1

Programs: Aeroplan SE, HHonors Gold
KLM contact reservations phone numbers in North America

I have booked a reservation to fly KLM on-line. However, I can not figure out what is the contact reservations number for KLM - I do realize that Northwest reservations agents handle KLM reservations in North America. The question is whether KLM has its own separate toll-free number from Northwest - I would prefer to speak directly to a KLM agent.
FlyerGoldII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 07, 10:12 am   #2

Programs: BA, AA, FB
KLM has no "own" presence in North America, everything is handled by NW (1-800-4474747). If you want to speak to KLM you will have to call Amsterdam (+31-20-4747747).
Hobbes01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 07, 11:44 am   #3

If you call NW they will be able to conect you to KLM reservations (if they feel like it).
erik123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 07, 1:46 pm   #4

Programs: Aeroplan SE, HHonors Gold
I ask, because NW agents do not always give accurate info relating to KLM reservations.

For example, my sister-in-law has an eticket from YYZ to DEL, return. The NW agent stated that she had a paper ticket, and gave information (on changing the ticket) on that premise.
FlyerGoldII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7, 07, 10:14 pm   #5

Programs: BA, AA, FB
Sadly, the same is quite likely to happen when you speak to a KLM agent as well.
Hobbes01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 10, 5:39 am   #6

Appreciate your help

I have booked a reservation to fly KLM on-line LAX(USA)-CAI(EGYPT) via Amstrdam Flights#602,553 on Wed. 03 November,2010. I was directed to re-confirm my reservations directly with KLM. However, I can not figure out what is the contact reservations number for KLM in the USA.
Please advise at your earliest how and what customer service contact means you provide that I can get in touch with to reconfirm my reservations.

ssultanusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 10, 5:55 am   #7

Programs: China Airlines Emerald/Skyteam Elite+, TK Elite/*G, EY Gold, CC Gold, BW Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssultanusa View Post
I have booked a reservation to fly KLM on-line LAX(USA)-CAI(EGYPT) via Amstrdam Flights#602,553 on Wed. 03 November,2010. I was directed to re-confirm my reservations directly with KLM. However, I can not figure out what is the contact reservations number for KLM in the USA.
Please advise at your earliest how and what customer service contact means you provide that I can get in touch with to reconfirm my reservations.

Take at look at this: http://www.klm.com/travel/nl_nl/cust...tact/index.htm
KLflyerRalph is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 10, 6:00 am   #8

Programs: FB-LTPE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLflyerRalph View Post

From the website, contact info for US:

KLM Service Centre
For questions about a reservation you made at our website or to change or cancel an online reservation. Also for questions about online check-in or for contacting us in the event of technical problems at our website. Tel: 1-866-434-0320

Opening hours: 7 days a week 08:00 am - 7.30 pm(EST)
Note: Outside these opening hours, you can contact Delta/KLM reservations at 1-800-618-0104.

KLM Telephone Reservations
For making a reservation by phone or if you want to change or cancel an existing reservation. For questions about a reservation you made at our website, please contact the KLM Service Centre. Tel: 1-800-618-0104
NB00 is offline   Reply With Quote