KLM miles wanted

Old Apr 10, 2003, 2:17 pm
Original Poster

KLM miles wanted

Hi,

KLM has for me a good offer but I do need the miles. Is anyone willing to sell their miles 6250 miles or more. If so please send me an email: [email protected]

Thanks!
Marco.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 2:51 am

Programs: Lifetime Platinum
How do you propose that we 'sell you miles?'
Old Apr 11, 2003, 3:11 am

As selling of miles is against program rules I propose strongly not to reveal your identity on this board in your own interest.
Old Apr 11, 2003, 5:48 am
Original Poster

i am new to flyertalk so but what do you mean with not reveal identity and what interests me most is why?
Old Apr 11, 2003, 6:00 am
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by marcohoogendijk:
i am new to flyertalk so but what do you mean with not reveal identity and what interests me most is why? </font>
Hi Marco and welcome to FT !!

KLM is monitoring this board.You are trying to buy miles, which is not allowed under the KLM FD rules.So KLM has a good reason to delete your account and the account of anybody willing to sell you miles.That has actually happenend in the UA forum as far as I know.

Old Apr 11, 2003, 6:04 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
you might want to edit your post, namely your email address...Pardon the pun
Old Apr 11, 2003, 6:32 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Threy:
Hi Marco and welcome to FT !!

KLM is monitoring this board.You are trying to buy miles, which is not allowed under the KLM FD rules.So KLM has a good reason to delete your account and the account of anybody willing to sell you miles.That has actually happenend in the UA forum as far as I know.

</font>
Read about it. But, there is some doubt whether that post is true. Here's the link for others in the forum.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/008571.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.