Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SkyTeam Timetable available for download at www.klm.com

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2004, 8:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM-FB Gold, PriorityClub Platinum Amb.
Arrow SkyTeam Timetable available for download at www.klm.com

The SkyTeam Timetable is now available for download at www.klm.com.

Database info:

The schedule information contained within this database covers:

- all flights operated by Aeromexico, Air France, Alitalia,
Continental Airlines, CSA Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines,
KLM, Korean Air Lines and Northwest Airlines.
- scheduled flights of Martinair.
- selected flights of Jet Airways.

Airports in network: 947
Services in network: 5337208
Data extract date: September 06, 2004
Data refresh date: October 05, 2004
Schedule range: From September 05, 2004 until July 01, 2005
Search range: From September 06, 2004 until June 30, 2005

NB: Flights from Kenya Airways are only included as KL-codeshare. So you won't find any flights from NBO to HRE, but you will find AMS-NBO-HRE.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 1:42 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Do you mean the Windows version? I'm a Mac user so I can't run it, but the PDF lists only KL partners. Or am I missing something?
Old Sep 9, 2004, 3:48 pm

The windows version does indeed include the SkyTeam partners, and it includes some codeshares on non-KL partners (like DL's El Al codeshares from NYC-TLV).

Interestingly, it prefers better routings on partners to KL routings. For example, a search for NYC-TLV shows the CO nonstops as well as the DL codeshares mentioned above, plus the AF and AZ routings via Europe. But no KL via AMS! Must be because the KL routing sucks so much.
Old Sep 9, 2004, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by apoivre
Do you mean the Windows version? I'm a Mac user so I can't run it, but the PDF lists only KL partners...
Same here, but this is not unique to KLM; it seems that businesses throughout the world only care for about 90% of potential customers forgetting the rest (Mac OS, Unix, Linux...). At any rate, although slower, try with an emulator using the latter's browser (you guessed it: Explorer), it works. But on-line services (e.g. ITN, etc.) are indeed faster...
Old Sep 10, 2004, 12:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Eendracht
Flights from Kenya Airways are only included as KL-codeshare. So you won't find any flights from NBO to HRE.
Well, that's certainly an improvement! The previous version 2.4 still lists NBO-HRE, under KQ flight numbers.

johan
Old Sep 13, 2004, 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by themicah
Interestingly, it prefers better routings on partners to KL routings.
Not always, methinks AF is doing the updates...

The now-very-frequent updates still fail to offer comprehensive routings. For instance, last week's only showed AF flights between GVA and ATH, whereas this week's adds a bevy of AZ ones. None of the 3 daily KLM flights appear, though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.