Win a KLM trip Stockholm-A'dam for two

Subscribe
by voting on your fav as campaign model for something.

http://www.klmwinatrip.com/qx/

=====

Mod, I am posting this here and not in Free Travel Sweepstakes, because it is Europe related, and 99.4% of all posts in that thread are US-related, occasionally Canadian.
What on earth is that? It may well be Europe-related, but being stupid, I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!

Quote: by voting on your fav as campaign model for something.

http://www.klmwinatrip.com/qx/

=====

Mod, I am posting this here and not in Free Travel Sweepstakes, because it is Europe related, and 99.4% of all posts in that thread are US-related, occasionally Canadian.
As I said before these are sweepstakes for a free trip FROM Stockholm to Amsterdam and back -- NOT TO Stockholm from anywhere,

and presumably if you want to take a trip from Stockholm, you probably happen to know at the very least one Swede

who can help you with this arduous task of clicking -- as I have already said -- on one picture as your favourite (and it even says there "klicka" and "favorit" -- how simple do you want it?)

and then filling out a form with such highly exotic and non-international words as "Namn", "Adress", "E-post"

Ah well ...

Quote: What on earth is that? ... I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!
My Master, I am awfully sorry, I won't do it again! Next time I'll read everything till the end, and I promise I won't bother you again with having to give me private lessons. But as I said, I'm stupid. Again Master, my sincerest apologies!

Quote: As I said before these are sweepstakes for a free trip FROM Stockholm to Amsterdam and back -- NOT TO Stockholm from anywhere,

and presumably if you want to take a trip from Stockholm, you probably happen to know at the very least one Swede

who can help you with this arduous task of clicking -- as I have already said -- on one picture as your favourite (and it even says there "klicka" and "favorit" -- how simple do you want it?)

and then filling out a form with such highly exotic and non-international words as "Namn", "Adress", "E-post"

Ah well ...
Quote: What on earth is that? It may well be Europe-related, but being stupid, I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!

Seems to me you vote on somebody and enter your name, address, email and DOB.