Win a KLM trip Stockholm-A'dam for two

Old Sep 6, 2004, 7:05 pm
Original Poster

Win a KLM trip Stockholm-A'dam for two

by voting on your fav as campaign model for something.

http://www.klmwinatrip.com/qx/

=====

Mod, I am posting this here and not in Free Travel Sweepstakes, because it is Europe related, and 99.4% of all posts in that thread are US-related, occasionally Canadian.
Old Sep 7, 2004, 11:17 pm

What on earth is that? It may well be Europe-related, but being stupid, I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!

Originally Posted by Master
by voting on your fav as campaign model for something.

http://www.klmwinatrip.com/qx/

=====

Mod, I am posting this here and not in Free Travel Sweepstakes, because it is Europe related, and 99.4% of all posts in that thread are US-related, occasionally Canadian.
Old Sep 8, 2004, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

As I said before these are sweepstakes for a free trip FROM Stockholm to Amsterdam and back -- NOT TO Stockholm from anywhere,

and presumably if you want to take a trip from Stockholm, you probably happen to know at the very least one Swede

who can help you with this arduous task of clicking -- as I have already said -- on one picture as your favourite (and it even says there "klicka" and "favorit" -- how simple do you want it?)

and then filling out a form with such highly exotic and non-international words as "Namn", "Adress", "E-post"

Ah well ...

Originally Posted by KLouis
What on earth is that? ... I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!

Last edited by Master; Sep 8, 2004 at 2:31 pm
Old Sep 8, 2004, 11:49 pm

My Master, I am awfully sorry, I won't do it again! Next time I'll read everything till the end, and I promise I won't bother you again with having to give me private lessons. But as I said, I'm stupid. Again Master, my sincerest apologies!

Originally Posted by Master
As I said before these are sweepstakes for a free trip FROM Stockholm to Amsterdam and back -- NOT TO Stockholm from anywhere,

and presumably if you want to take a trip from Stockholm, you probably happen to know at the very least one Swede

who can help you with this arduous task of clicking -- as I have already said -- on one picture as your favourite (and it even says there "klicka" and "favorit" -- how simple do you want it?)

and then filling out a form with such highly exotic and non-international words as "Namn", "Adress", "E-post"

Ah well ...
Old Sep 9, 2004, 10:07 am

Programs: DL FC, NW
Originally Posted by KLouis
What on earth is that? It may well be Europe-related, but being stupid, I still don't understand who is adressed by a collection of pictures and citations in Swedish, and why (and how) gets a free trip to Stockholm!

Seems to me you vote on somebody and enter your name, address, email and DOB.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.