KLM night leeds

Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Flying blue
KLM night leeds

Hi guys first post on here so please be gentle, I have been given an invitation to champagne etc in leeds this Wednesday from klm , in recognition of loyalty.
has anyone else had this? What to expect??
also a bit strange my plat status circle thing with the number of years has dropped from 6 to 1 on air france and klm not showing any??

Last edited by Paul Brown; Jun 27, 2017 at 7:39 am Reason: Bad english
Old Jun 27, 2017, 9:41 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Paul Brown, welcome to FT! We're moving your thread to the KLM Forum where it has a better chance of receiving a response.

Happy Travels.

Old Jun 27, 2017, 3:04 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Paul Brown
Hi guys first post on here so please be gentle, I have been given an invitation to champagne etc in leeds this Wednesday from klm , in recognition of loyalty.
has anyone else had this? What to expect??
also a bit strange my plat status circle thing with the number of years has dropped from 6 to 1 on air france and klm not showing any??
That's a nice initiative! Nothing here for Birmingham area yet or maybe I'm just too much of a newbie

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.