Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DXB-AMS meals

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2017, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
DXB-AMS meals

Morning flight (0755) , what to expect in J? Is there a lunch option or just breakfast? My itinerary says dinner but I know that is not right. Recent experience?
Old Feb 7, 2017, 12:13 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
I presume you are flying KLM? In J you would be offered a full multi-course lunch. Even in economy, a hot lunch is served in my recollection.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM/MM , IHG Plat, MR Titanium, HH Gold, EK Frequent Kettle, UA Silver, AA Hater
Any recent experience on this early flight (0755) DXB-AMS in J?

Don't want to load up on eggs in the lounge if that is all that is available on the flight....

DL used to have both breakfast and lunch options on the early morning flights from AMS and that worked quite well (which is probably why they got rid of it); I would have breakfast in the lounge and choose the lunch option on the flight.

KLM website is rather vague. In fact it shows dinner on my itinerary. And for the flight itself shows cold breakfast for J but hot breakfast for Y....?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.