SkyPriority for all on booking?

Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: FB Plat; BAEC Gold
SkyPriority for all on booking?

Ive done a quick search and can't find an answer, possibly as I don't know how to easily phrase it!

I have a booking of 3 people including myself. I am FB Gold but the others have no status. I know I can only guest one person into the lounge but does my fast track security and priority boarding cover all on the PNR?

Thanks.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:17 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, BA Gold, Flying Blue Platinum, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
No, Sky Priority will only work for you.

However most of the times when I had a +1 they allowed the other person to come with during fast track security and boarding. If you have 2 people that don't have status, you probably will be denied. It also depends if its rush hour or not.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 2:29 pm

My experience is only limited to 2 people (including myself, obviously) and I've never had any issues, even at BHX, where you actually have to ask for the sticker at the check-in desk to be able to walk through the fast track. No problems whatsoever (both at security & boarding) also at AMS & FCO (to mention my most recent experiences).

G
Old Apr 21, 2015, 3:26 pm

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
Unrelated to the original question, but at BHX the sticker is not required anymore as long as the boarding pass shows "Sky Priority".
Old Apr 21, 2015, 4:19 pm

Originally Posted by mfkne
Unrelated to the original question, but at BHX the sticker is not required anymore as long as the boarding pass shows "Sky Priority".
Thanks!

G
Old Apr 21, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
From own experience in a distant past where I was the only family member with Elite status there never was an issue with taking three family members through security and fast boarding with me (wife, 2 kids). It might be a different story if you want to take 3 adults, which possibly might not even be family members.

Good luck!
Old Apr 22, 2015, 12:37 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
My +1 has been denied fast track in Amsterdam. Not all of the agents are nice about it unfortunately..
Old Apr 24, 2015, 12:11 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all, pretty much as I thought. Tbh its NCL-AMS-FLR so priority boarding probably won't happen at NCL and is not much use to FLR. Just AMS where it may off been useful for boarding and security if busy.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:05 am

Programs: LH FTL, KL Platinum, AB Gold, BA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt GP Diamond
Different between Award and paid travel

Originally Posted by Xandrios
My +1 has been denied fast track in Amsterdam. Not all of the agents are nice about it unfortunately..
It is different between paid and award travel. On award travel your entire party will hav SkyPriority (incl. free Eco Comfort seats if you're Platinum Elite).
On paid travel it is only yourself with +1 in the lounge, but not Security may decline Fasttrack.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 10:20 am

Programs: FB Gold
When I have done this in the past (myself and partner) I have presented both boarding passes together with mine (the one with Sky Priority) on top. I am not sure if that makes any difference whatsoever.
Old Sep 6, 2015, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Just to give an update on my original question for others searching in the future.

I had no issue having two adults with me at Sky Priority Check In, AMS security fast track and also boarding at all airports. At NCL I asked the agent for the fast tack sticker for my guests and it wasn't a problem.

I don't normally check bags but on this trip is was pleased how well the priority tags worked, take note BA.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.