Wiki Posts
Search

Which EC seat in KLM 77W?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2012, 3:58 am
Original Poster

Which EC seat in KLM 77W?

Hello All,

struggling as I am to pick my economy comfort seat on KLM's 77W, I thought I'd pick the collective brains on the FB forum.

I like the look of 9A for it's (apparent) infinite legroom, but worry that the solid armrests will dig in when I'm trying to get into a sleeping position. I'm of below-average height & girth, but have more girth than height.

Does anyone know how popular these seats are? Am I better off going for a row of 3 (or 4??) and hoping for an open middle/row (I'll be doing AMS-TPE in January)?

Any insight will be gratefully received.
Old Aug 13, 2012, 5:47 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM)

Programs: Flying Blue (AF/KL)
My guess is that getting a seat in a row of two or the the aisle seat in the first row of three should ensure decent legroom.

I am traveling on the B77W tomorrow, will see if I can take some photos.
Old Nov 25, 2013, 9:43 pm

Programs: AS: 75K; DL/NW: Plat; DL SC: Lifetime; Hyatt: Diamond; HH: Gold; SPG: Plat;
Any updates on the recommended EC seats on the 77W?
Unfortunately, 9AB are already taken on my upcoming flight (JNB-AMS).

Thanks,
Bostonbali
Old Nov 26, 2013, 4:17 am

Programs: FB LTPE, hhonors diamond, hertz 5*, Thalysthecard Platinium, A-club Silver, IHG Platinum
9AB have lots and lots of leg room, 10C as well, but is open to the aisle, so somewhat less desirable.

The immovable armrest are indeed an issue if you are of above average waist size.

Any other seat in EC, nothing special; just take your pick based on aisle/window preference.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.