JFK to AMS to FCO

Old Jul 14, 2012, 3:07 pm
Original Poster

JFK to AMS to FCO

I have never flown in/out of Schiphol. I have a 2-hour layover coming in from JFK and transferring to a local flight to Rome. I'll be on KLM all the way.

At which terminal do the international flights normally arrive? I'm sure I will have to go thru immigration then back thru security to catch my flight to Rome. Can you give me some idea which terminal and how long it will take to get thru the whole process? I'm hoping I'll have time to down a few Heinekens, and I'm serious about that.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 6:22 pm

Programs: Flying Blue Gold
JFK to AMS to FCO

You'll most likely arrive at the E or F pier, and leva from D or C. These are all connected to the same terminal building, in which you will also pass Schengen Immigration and security. Assuming your bags are checked all the way to Rome, you don't leave airside and could be at the Rome gate in I'd say some 30-60 minutes, leaving enough time for your desired Heinekens. Cheers.
Old Jul 14, 2012, 7:03 pm

Programs: DL DM 2MM; EK Silver; HH Gold
Originally Posted by KL895
You'll most likely arrive at the E or F pier, and leva from D or C. These are all connected to the same terminal building, in which you will also pass Schengen Immigration and security. Assuming your bags are checked all the way to Rome, you don't leave airside and could be at the Rome gate in I'd say some 30-60 minutes, leaving enough time for your desired Heinekens. Cheers.
Agreed on all fronts. Cheers!
Old Jul 15, 2012, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KL895
Thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.