Lounge at Beijing?

Old Mar 22, 2011, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Location: Previously Leeds, England - now Chicago USA (KLM/AF - Lifetime Platinum)
Lounge at Beijing?

I hope this is an easy question for someone to answer!

I'm flying with KLM to Beijing soon, and from what I can find online, KL (and other Skyteam carriers) use T2 at PEK. However, it has been harder to find out about lounges there. I'm flying in Y but I am a FB Platinum ie Skyteam E+. There is a thread on the Delta Airlines forum from Dec 2010 which suggests that Skyteam use "the BGS lounge near Gate 11". Grateful if anyone who has flown KL to PEK recently can please confirm.

As ever, many thanks,
KG
Old Mar 22, 2011, 6:28 am

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
KLM website says they use the Air China lounge.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 6:45 am
Original Poster

Location: Previously Leeds, England - now Chicago USA (KLM/AF - Lifetime Platinum)
Thank you KLflyerRalph. I didn't spot the "lounges" link on KLM.com when I was trying to find out, so thanks for linking to it, much appreciated.

KG
Old Mar 22, 2011, 2:54 pm

Programs: KL Gold SkyTeam Elite Plus - SEN M&M *G
Lounge is ok, some warm fresh food.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Thank you for the additional info, thespeedskater. Much appreciated.

KG
Old Mar 27, 2011, 8:53 am

Programs: FB Platinum
T2@PEK is rather small (well, compared to T3), just a long stretch with two wide ends.

The lounge is IIRC somewhere in the middle of the corridor. You can't miss it.
Old Mar 30, 2011, 5:09 am

Programs: FB Platinum
Yes it is opposite Gate 11, on the right. You can't miss it

The lounge is OK. New seating (the old ones were showing their age). Reasonable food, okay-ish drinks. Free wifi, business centre. Newspapers are poor but that is a matter of government regulation and is the same for all Intl departure lounges in China

nickyboy

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.