Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Sign in using an external account

Old Jun 30, 08, 5:57 pm   #1

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
JetBlue.com en Espanol!

Hola! For our Spanish speaking friends here on FT who have not seen this yet:

http://hola.jetblue.com/enes/

Mucho gusto! Te presentamos a Jetblue.com/Espanol: JetBlue Airways and MotionPoint Launch Bilingual, Customer-Friendly Website
- Site provides a more robust online shopping experience for Spanish-speaking customers -

http://investor.jetblue.com/phoenix....333&highlight=
Old Jul 1, 08, 5:50 pm   #2

Programs: TrueBlue, HHonors
What's the saying...Better late than never. I tried using that with my high school teachers all the time but I still got marked down for it...

Same thing here. Although Jetblue probably made a concious decision as opposed to procrastinating. Word-of-mouth worked well for them in the Carribean but the time was past due to offer a seamless Spanish product to match the one they offer at the airport and in-flight.

Ironic that the route that probably clinched the deal on the new website(MCO-BOG) is becoming less and less probable. This would be the only legacy the route leaves behind if they decide not to initiate service.
Mimi Imferst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 08, 6:17 pm   #3

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi Imferst View Post
What's the saying...Better late than never. I tried using that with my high school teachers all the time but I still got marked down for it....
I tried the same thing with crew services and they only got angry and told me that wasn't funny....