Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

B6 takes a play from Spirit: Receive $50 voucher off future flight

Old May 14, 2007, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT

Travel by June 15 and get $50 off

Here’s how it works:
Register for promotion below
Book a roundtrip flight by June 1
Travel before June 15
Receive a $50 electronic Voucher redeemable for travel on any JetBlue flight between September 5 and October 31

http://www.jetblue.com/get50
Old May 14, 2007, 10:45 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
Talking

heh... I just had an idea...
Old May 14, 2007, 11:08 pm

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Originally Posted by JerseyVics
heh... I just had an idea...
What's that?
Old May 15, 2007, 12:57 am

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
Too bad this is a click-only promo...I guess it can't be combined with the current $10 off with any AMEX card.

I'm going to use this to book an E190 day trip...I've yet to fly on one!

In regards to the thread title, I didn't research but was there a similar promo with Spirit?
Old May 15, 2007, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hertz 5*, Marriott PLT
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
In regards to the thread title, I didn't research but was there a similar promo with Spirit?
They've been known to run "Buy One Get One Free" promos. In reality they give you a voucher for the same value paid good on a future trip.

While B6 isn't going as deep as Spirit, the "pay me now, get a voucher good for a specific time in the future" is basically the same thing that Spirit will does.
Old May 15, 2007, 2:14 pm

Programs: SkyMiles Silver, OnePass Gold, AAdvantage Gold, AS, NW, US, UA, LH
Is this any roundtrip ticket at any fare earns a $50.00 voucher for any future ticket regardless of the fare on the future ticket? I triple read the fine print and I didn't see any restrictions like the legacies were famous for. I remember legacy promotions that used to read something like, "Get $50.00 off your next purchase of a ticket of $500.00 or more for travel of less than 750 miles, earn the $50.00 certificate by purchasing full fare ticket with a Saturday night stay, $50.00 voucher redeemable for travel any day of the week except after Noon Thursday through Noon Monday."

Nothing like this here that I am missing, right? Buy a ticket to IAD, fly the E190, get $50.00 for the next trip in September. Okay?
Old May 15, 2007, 2:18 pm

Arrow

I was going to do the $10 AMEX and this combo...

where does it say that you can't combine the two?

You only have to sign up for the $50 bonus, there's no requirement to book it via that link. I've signed up without booking the actual flight.

--Russ
Old May 15, 2007, 2:21 pm

Smile looking for a reason to go... need a place to stay tho

now if only I could find a place to stay in Ft. Laud to spend the night I'd go for just a day... Enterprise is only $17 and change for an economy.

--Russ
Old May 25, 2007, 7:09 am

Smile

okay so I booked it...

$54 each way Newburgh, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL

called to confirm with Jet Blue, the $10 OFF is an AMEX offer which doesn't appear to interfere with Jet Blue $50 credit for next flight promotion.

we'll see how that goes, I get to check out a new airport I haven't used before, spend some quality time at the beach without missing work, and save on the next flight.

god I'm crazy!

--Russ
Old May 25, 2007, 8:22 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
okay so I booked it...

$54 each way Newburgh, NY to Fort Lauderdale, FL

called to confirm with Jet Blue, the $10 OFF is an AMEX offer which doesn't appear to interfere with Jet Blue $50 credit for next flight promotion.

we'll see how that goes, I get to check out a new airport I haven't used before, spend some quality time at the beach without missing work, and save on the next flight.

god I'm crazy!

--Russ

I'm going down to Florida next year for my parents 40th anniversary. I'm considering going up to SWF instead of using EWR for the run down to MCO. Let us know us how it worked out.
Old May 25, 2007, 10:19 am

Smile Stewart International Airport

I'm definitely going to save a few bux on parking at Stewart compared to Newark. Credit Card parking is $8 per day if I read the web site correctly.

Its a little more travel distance but not significantly more. I've picked up people there before and they loved it, the terminal is so small it feels like you're walking off the plane right into the car without the hassles of running around the terminal.

--Russ
Old May 25, 2007, 7:56 pm

Red face

well isn't this grand... I booked a ticket for my sister as well, same time, date and flight... but her total came out $30 shy of what I paid... go figure!

I already called for the credit and didn't really get a nice treatment, waited for half an hour, got hung up on, called back, etc. but whatever... things must be real bad if they're dropping to $39+ each way SWF - FLL and back...

watch with my luck there will be a hurracane or something when I arrive...

--Russ
Old Jun 20, 2007, 3:49 pm

a week after the trip my $50 voucher arrived in my e-mail

good stuff

--Russ
Old Jun 20, 2007, 11:14 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
a week after the trip my $50 voucher arrived in my e-mail

good stuff

--Russ
I flew under this promo on 5/22 and still no voucher! I called the other day and they said it will be emailed to me within 30 days after the flight. If not, to call and they will take care of it.

Do you know what the subject line of the email was? I'll keep an eye out the next few days...

Last edited by jetBlueNYFL; Jun 20, 2007 at 11:15 pm Reason: left something out
Old Jun 20, 2007, 11:25 pm

Thumbs up Never mind...

Just got the email with the voucher info!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.