Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redeye Mint Seat Dining Service?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:25 pm
Original Poster

Redeye Mint Seat Dining Service?

I am flying from Boston to LAX on a Thursday night at 9:50 pm and I am wondering if they will still have a dining service on this redeye flight?
Old Aug 18, 2017, 3:49 pm

it is a dinner flight!

You can refer to the Mint menu thread featured here in this forum. I flew a dinner flight from BOS to LAX last week and you could see the exact menu here. Your flight will feature the same menu.

Most Mint flights feature a hot meal.

All the westbound flights from JFK/BOS/FLL to West Coast will feature a hot meal service.

The only exception is the eastbound from West Coast to JFK/BOS/FLL, but that will still feature a meal service with at least one hot dish, and then a breakfast bag featuring a warmed pastry.

Carfield
Old Aug 20, 2017, 7:59 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
Originally Posted by TangO41622
I am flying from Boston to LAX on a Thursday night at 9:50 pm and I am wondering if they will still have a dining service on this redeye flight?
https://www2.jetblue.com/flying-on-j...th_WEB_ACA.pdf

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.