Wiki Posts
Search

Take 3 & Lucky 7 Bonus

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2017, 12:11 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Take 3 & Lucky 7 Bonus

Can these two bonuses be earned each calendar year or once you earn it once, that's it?
Old Mar 20, 2017, 1:21 pm

Programs: Free agent
Every year.

Award Flights do not count towards this bonus. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased under a JetBlue flight number. Take 3 bonus can only be earned once a year. Take 3 bonus points do not count towards earning Mosaic status. See additional Bonus Offer terms below.
Award Flights do not count towards this bonus. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased under a JetBlue flight number. Lucky 7 bonus can only be earned once a year. Lucky 7 bonus points do not count towards earning Mosaic status. See additional Bonus Offer terms below.
Old May 23, 2017, 9:15 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

The website says, "Earn 5,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly 3 roundtrip flights, and earn 7,000 bonus points
when you purchase and fly 7 roundtrip flights in a calendar year."

If I have two separate itineraries with one-way bookings, do they count as well? Meaning, could these bonuses be achieved with 6 and 14 one-way flights?
Old May 23, 2017, 9:53 am

Programs: AGR Select Exec, MR Plat, B6 Mosaic, UA Silver
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
The website says, "Earn 5,000 bonus points when you purchase and fly 3 roundtrip flights, and earn 7,000 bonus points
when you purchase and fly 7 roundtrip flights in a calendar year."

If I have two separate itineraries with one-way bookings, do they count as well? Meaning, could these bonuses be achieved with 6 and 14 one-way flights?
Yes, I book almost all of my travel as one way (simpler to rebook) and each flight posts individually and counts towards these badges.
Old May 24, 2017, 5:53 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Regardless of how segments are booked (one way, roundtrip, multi-city, etc) each segment posts individually, and each segment counts.

The bonus posts within the qualifying segment. For example:

(This was booked as a Blue Plus fare, which is why the Online Bonus doesn't match the base points)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.