Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Double base points (Mosaic credit) through 30 April 2017

Old Mar 2, 2017, 9:19 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Spring is just around the corner, and with a change of seasons, we wanted to give you a head start on a change in status. For a limited time, you can get closer to earning Mosaic status with DOUBLE base flight points on all flights. Base flight points are the 3 points you earn on the base fare of a purchased JetBlue flight. Just register and book by 3/23/17 and fly by 4/30/17.
Registration required.
Old Mar 2, 2017, 10:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, B6 Mosaic, Hertz President's
Thanks! I never got an email from B6 on this
Old Mar 2, 2017, 9:01 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Gold, AA Lifetime Gold, UA Silver, JetBlue Mosaic
Double points are always nice; however, this promotion is good for new bookings only. I get why: to stimulate more revenue. Good business decision. I wish that there would be a line in the promotion that would say "For current Mosaic members who complete registration, all flights flown in the promotion period will qualify for double points even if booked prior to 3/2."

In my case, I cancelled my bookings for that period, then immediately re-booked them to qualify (I have some big trips coming up). As Mosaic I didn't have to pay any cancellation fees to do that, but had to go through the motions, which is sort of a waste of my time. Also it just adds traffic to JetBlue's less-than-stellar IT highway.

Last edited by BlaiseBOS; Mar 2, 2017 at 9:02 pm Reason: typo fix
Old Mar 3, 2017, 7:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BlaiseBOS
As Mosaic I didn't have to pay any cancellation fees to do that,
But you would pay fare differences if such existed. Good for you if not, but it is not a situation where every Mosaic can just rebook and get the bonus with no incremental revenue to the company.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 10:25 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Will I qualify for the promotion if I book a jetBlue flight through a third-party website (American Express Travel)?
Old Mar 17, 2017, 11:10 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Originally Posted by grrizzli
Will I qualify for the promotion if I book a jetBlue flight through a third-party website (American Express Travel)?
It seems there is no requirement to book on JetBlue.com:

Full conditions:

*2X Base Point Offer Terms: You must register for this promotion at http://www.trueblue.jetblue.com/web/.../springforward prior to booking eligible travel. Offer valid only for JetBlue flights (one-way or roundtrip) that are purchased 3/2/2017-3/23/2017 and flown 3/2/2017-4/30/2017. TrueBlue number must be entered at time of booking. New bookings only. TrueBlue members generally earn three (3) points per dollar spent on the base fare of their individual JetBlue flight as the base TrueBlue point offer. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased under a JetBlue flight number. Six (6) Base Points are awarded on the base TrueBlue point offer, meaning that Members qualifying for this offer will earn 2X TrueBlue points per dollar spent on the base fare of their individual flight, and these Six (6) points per dollar will count as base flight points for purposes of earning TrueBlue Mosaic. Points will be earned on the base fare of the flight only. Points will not be earned on government taxes/fees, travel insurance or other fees or charges (e.g., change/cancel fees, etc.). Offer not valid for previously booked flights or changes to a previously-booked flight. In the event you cancel your reservation, you will not receive any TrueBlue points from that reservation; in the event that you change your reservation so that it no longer complies with the terms of this offer, you will not receive any 2X Base Points; any points already awarded for canceled or changed reservations will be debited from your TrueBlue account. Offer does not apply to non-revenue travel (e.g., travel booked with a travel certificate, TrueBlue award flights, etc.); is not valid in connection with other routes, partner or codeshare or interline flights, JetBlue Vacations packages, cruises or any other product or service; may not be combined with other special offers; is not redeemable for cash; and has no cash value. TrueBlue account must be in good standing. All deadlines based on Eastern Standard Time. Please allow 4-6 weeks after the promotion period ends on for points to be posted to your TrueBlue account. Additional restrictions apply. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply.
Old Mar 21, 2017, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Platinum, others
Anybody seeing this post?
Old Mar 21, 2017, 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by jmr50
Anybody seeing this post?
"Please allow 4-6 weeks after the promotion period ends on for points to be posted to your TrueBlue account. Additional restrictions apply. TrueBlue Terms and Conditions apply. "
Old Mar 26, 2017, 9:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Platinum, others
Mine are actually posting in real-time. Whew
Old Apr 7, 2017, 6:35 pm
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska MVP Gold.
Posted instantly for me too. Boom, qualified for 2018.
Old Apr 12, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by caliform
Posted instantly for me too. Boom, qualified for 2018.
Me too. Nice to see an explosion of points in my account today.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 7:56 am

Programs: DL Plat, B6 Mosaic
Anyone have any insight into whether this is going to be offered again this year?
Old Mar 12, 2018, 9:14 am

Programs: Mosaic JetBlue, explorist, chase reserve
Im hoping for something in the summer this year. They usually do this at least once a year.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 10:58 am

Programs: DL Plat, B6 Mosaic
Originally Posted by Flythemiles21
Im hoping for something in the summer this year. They usually do this at least once a year.
Personally I was hoping for Spring, but at this point it doesn't seem likely. I'm a little past 1/3 of the way to Mosaic with a bunch of trips lined up over the next few months.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 11:20 am

Programs: Mosaic JetBlue, explorist, chase reserve
Honestly, like you said, anything is better than nothing

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.