Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Impressed with Mosaic phone support

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2017, 12:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, B6 Mosaic, UA Plat, Bonvoy Plat, Hyatt Globalist

I just got Mosaic status for the first time at the end of December, and had my first opportunity to try the phone support this week with the Northeast storms. I was on a trip to SFO (from BOS) with co-workers, and flew early before the storm. One of my co-workers flying later had his flight to SJC cancelled, but didn't think to ask about SFO options when trying to rebook. The only offer was an SJC flight the next day that would have missed the meeting, so he was stuck. They refunded his ticket because that was the only viable option they offered.

The day before the meeting, I realized what had happened; the SJC flights were cancelled but SFO was unaffected. On my suggestion he called JetBlue and asked to have the reservation reinstated, but they refused and told him his only option was to buy a new ticket at 5x the price of his original ticket.

I called the Mosaic line, explained the situation, and asked if they could issue a new ticket honoring the original fare, since they didn't explain his options to him fully before offering him a refund. The agent was incredibly helpful; within 5 minutes he was rebooked at the original fare and made the meetings.

I've had top tier status on AA (EXP+ConciergeKey), UA (1K though not Global Services), and mid-tier on a bunch of other airlines. This level of service was as good or better than any I've received on any of the others over time.

Nice positive surprise that makes me more inclined to give JetBlue more business this year...
Old Feb 15, 2017, 1:03 pm

Programs: Free agent
Mosaic customer service is a huge unsung bonus of the status. I've had countless snafus (usually caused by B6 via website or GA or IRROPS) sorted out in real-time by the lovely folks on the Mosaic line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.