Cancelling award ticket

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2017, 6:01 pm
formerly oyalkut
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SM
Cancelling award ticket

Hi guys,

I have a one way flight in two weeks, which I might need to cancel. This ticket was bought with TrueBlue points.

I was just reading T&C on jet blue website and it seems that if I cancel, points would just be deposited back into my account? Am I understanding correctly that there is no re-deposit fee?

Thank you!
Old Feb 6, 2017, 8:51 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
I think the cancelation fee varies based on the dollar value of the ticket.

https://www.jetblue.com/legal/fees/ you can see the fee scale here.
Old Feb 7, 2017, 10:14 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Jetblue Mosaic, Alaska MVP Gold, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by oyalkut
Hi guys,

I have a one way flight in two weeks, which I might need to cancel. This ticket was bought with TrueBlue points.

I was just reading T&C on jet blue website and it seems that if I cancel, points would just be deposited back into my account? Am I understanding correctly that there is no re-deposit fee?

Thank you!
Unless you're mosaic, the redeposit fee is the same as the change/cancel fee of the cash equivalent fare.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.