Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Bank Account?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2017, 6:54 pm
Original Poster

Travel Bank Account?

Sorry I have tried to search this but can't find the answer. In June of 2016 a large group of us (whole family) was traveling to Florida. Long story short it was a nightmare flight but JetBlue did there best to rectify the situation and we all got a large refund. The travel account are set up for all of us however only half of us are flying this year but not until September of 2017. It says they expire in 365 days does that mean the flight have to be book or does travel have to be completed in 365 day or in the case by June of 2017? Also do I have to do a separate reservation for all of us to use the credits or can I use each account to make payment on 1 reservation. If I call and do the reservations on the phone with JetBlue is there a charge per ticket to do that?
Old Jan 8, 2017, 8:10 pm

Programs: AA LifetimeGold, WN A-ListPreferred, B6 Mosaic, ChoicePrivileges Diamond, BestWestern Diamond Select
Go here and click on JetBlue credit
http://www.jetblue.com/help/

You will find that "Your JetBlue Travel Bank Service Credit is good for one year from the date it was issued "
and
"Multiple Travel Bank accounts may be used per reservation, but only one Travel Bank per customer may be used"

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.