Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2016, 11:32 am
Original Poster

JetBlue 12 Days of Deals

To anyone who is interested:

JetBlue 12 Days of Deals

Day 1 - Take off for $20* *One-way, domestic routes only
http://www2.jetblue.com/deals/domestic/?intcmp=jb12days

Day 2 - Caribbean | Bermuda | Mexico Fares from $30 one-way* *Select destinations
http://www2.jetblue.com/deals/destin...ntcmp=jb12days

Day 3 - Florida | Vegas | California Fares from $20 one-way* *Select destinations
http://www2.jetblue.com/deals/destin...ntcmp=jb12days

Day 4 - Say ‘Hola, Cuba!’ From $54 one-way
http://www2.jetblue.com/deals/cuba/?intcmp=jb12days

Day 5 - Up to 30% off* - 12 vacation packages (air + hotel) *Subj. to availability. Restr + apply.

Day 6 - R&R in the DR & PR Fares from $32 one-way* * Select destinations
http://www2.jetblue.com/deals/dr/?intcmp=jb12days

Day 7 - 50%* off lyft *New customers only. $15 max disc. Terms apply.

Day 8 - $50* International Fares *One-way. select destinations from U.S.

Day 9 - Earn 4x bonus Trueblue points Register and book today, travel by 2/28/17

Day 10 - Up to 75% Bonus Trueblue Points - when you buy or give 3,000+ points Register and book today, travel by 2/28/17

Day 11 - $25* to New York - Or Boston - *One-way. inbound travel only from select destinations.

Day 12 - jetBlue vacations - up to 50% off* - a winter space (air + hotel) *Select packages. Subject to availability. Restrictions apply.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:32 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Day 1 is pretty underwhelming, with only certain dates and flight numbers for sale. Very little inventory is actually being put on sale. Anyone know if the other days are similarly miserly?
Old Dec 5, 2016, 2:55 pm
Original Poster

Ah noticed that those links don't work anymore.. but yes, the deals were only for certain days.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 5:58 pm

Programs: Bolt Bus Rewards
The link for day 1 is working for me.

Unfortunately I can't take advantage of any of these fares.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 7:48 pm

Programs: B6, AA, AS
One deal/promo a day. Revealed one per day. Starting Monday 12/5.

http://www.jetblue12days.com/?source...e-Promo-Begins

Stop trying to open your gifts early.
Don't folks like surprises anymore.

Merry Xmas
Old Dec 6, 2016, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Haha just trying to help out. They had a major glitch with that page (and they still do, but those new links can't be seem anymore). Hope they update their deals since some days are somewhat disappointing.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 2:04 pm

Programs: Free agent
The deal today is very underwhelming unless you have some very very lax travel dates.
Old Dec 6, 2016, 8:37 pm

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Honestly, while some of us like surprises, when it comes to things like travel plans some of us also like not being faced with relatively snap decisions.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 8:11 pm

Programs: Skyteam
Promotion ended.
Old Dec 7, 2016, 11:19 pm

So really 3 Days of Deals.

Gotta love B6's IT.

Link in post #5 currently says;

RUH ROH!
SOMETHING’S WRONG!

Excuse us while we put ourselves back together.

Perhaps they ran out of wrapping paper.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 7:14 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Tried to take advantage of yesterday's deals. At 1PM couldn't connect to the website. By 1:30 the deals (3 flights) we were looking at were all at the regular price for travel in May on empty planes.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 12:16 pm

Programs: Free agent
The direct links in here still work.
Old Dec 8, 2016, 12:35 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by GrayAnderson
Honestly, while some of us like surprises, when it comes to things like travel plans some of us also like not being faced with relatively snap decisions.
So you're probably not the target market for these deals then, right?
Old Dec 8, 2016, 3:16 pm

Originally Posted by MSYtoJFKagain
The direct links in here still work.
IT got it fixed. ^ It's back up and working for now.

Today's deal Cuba from $54 o/w.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 1:16 am

Programs: Amtrak Guest Rewards (SE), Virgin America Elevate, Hyatt Gold Passport (Platinum), VIA Preference
Originally Posted by sbm12
So you're probably not the target market for these deals then, right?
It's not like B6 is only sending these deals out to subsets of their mailing list. Moreover, "who is the market" is a purely academic question IMHO: Knowing that the Day 12 offer isn't going to outrun the Day 4 offer for the same general set of trip options allows folks within the "target market" to behave in an optimal manner. Case-in-point elsewhere is a company which is running a series clothing specials. Well, my favorite line of shirts went on sale for 20% one day early in the series...and then went back on sale yesterday for 40% off. On the one hand, it's good I jumped last week (I'm on the boundary between sizes so I got a few of the larger size as a hedge), but at the same time there's an element of frustration which exists when stuff like that happens.

Truth be told, I'm not the target market...but only because of the fact that Mint seems to be generally excluded from them and I'm decidedly not in the market for a vacation package. That said, days 9 and 10 are of interest and I'll probably eyeball the fine print on them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.