Jet Blue At MSP ?

Old Sep 15, 2016, 12:04 am
Original Poster

Jet Blue At MSP ?

Mods, I did a quick search and didn't see anything directly related to this topic so feel free to move this to a different thread. This is my first post in the Jet Blue Forum.

I heard on the local news in Minnesota tonight that the renovations terminal 2 at MSP are almost complete and they will be opening 4 new gates and are hoping Jet Blue will use all or some of those new gates.

Take it for what it's worth but i t was on the KTTC news at 10pm on 9/14/16
Old Sep 20, 2016, 8:27 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
One of the B6 operations executives I follow on Twitter was at MSP either last year or earlier this year I forget when. So this wouldn't surprise me given the ATL news as well. They seem to be going after Delta hard core.
Old Jan 10, 2017, 11:53 am

If B6 ever did show up to MSP, would be curious to see whether it positions itself more as competitor to DL (focusing on more business-oriented traffic to its hubs like JFK, BOS, or LGB) or to SY (using MSP as a hub for tourist travel). I guess given that B6 has hubs/focus cities in a mix of business-oriented major cities (JFK, BOS, sort of LGB) and warm weather tourist destinations (MCO, FLL, SJU, LGB), it could potentially do both?
Old Jan 12, 2017, 5:16 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I don't see why they can't do both. LGA is a prime example of where they're doing both (although the LGA-BOS shuttle, which is aimed at business travelers, only started a couple months ago, so I can't say with any certainty whether they're successful at it yet)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.