Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Getaways - Universal Orlando

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:59 am
Original Poster

Anyone know if the package comes with the admission tickets? Thanks
Old Sep 9, 2016, 7:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Almost certainly not, but you'd have to read the fine print. Typically the packages are just flight + room.
Old Sep 9, 2016, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

thanks. they have the other type of passes for being onsite..i guess that's where i was kinda confused
Old Sep 9, 2016, 10:05 pm
Suspended

Did anyone ever see a promo code for these packages? There is a field to enter one, but I never got one.
Old Sep 10, 2016, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
Did anyone ever see a promo code for these packages? There is a field to enter one, but I never got one.
There have been promos on getaways in the past. Seems I've deleted those emails but I recall seeing them. I found this random one online without too much trouble.
Attached Images  
Old Sep 10, 2016, 9:33 pm
Suspended

Did you actually test it? Every code I found online is "expired" or "not recognized".
Old Sep 11, 2016, 6:33 am

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
Did you actually test it? Every code I found online is "expired" or "not recognized".
I would not be surprised if that one is expired now. But I'm willing to bet it worked at one point when the company published it and wanted it active. Just because it isn't alive now doesn't mean it never worked.
Old Sep 22, 2016, 1:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
The UOR and Disney packages usually includes tickets and sometimes dining as well but in my experience, it's really not a significant discount to book the full package through the airline. They may be discounting the flights a little bit but if UOR or Disney comes out with a better package deal after you book, you're already locked in to the rate you booked. Whereas if you book the package portion with a TA or direct, you can retroactively adjust the package rate.

Now of course if you're redeeming points, that's a different story...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.