Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Bank Question

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2016, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Travel Bank Question

Hi all. What kind of receipt do you get when you make a booking through a Travel Bank credit? I need to submit reimbursement for a flight and I would like to use a Travel Bank credit for it but I need a receipt that shows the actual cost of the ticket. Thanks!
Old Aug 23, 2016, 12:21 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jdhnyc
Hi all. What kind of receipt do you get when you make a booking through a Travel Bank credit? I need to submit reimbursement for a flight and I would like to use a Travel Bank credit for it but I need a receipt that shows the actual cost of the ticket. Thanks!
No indication on the one I just pulled up that it was paid by Travel Bank rather than "new" money. That holds whether paid in full or in part with bank funds.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
No indication on the one I just pulled up that it was paid by Travel Bank rather than "new" money. That holds whether paid in full or in part with bank funds.

Hi sbm12. Thanks for responding. Just to clarify, do you mean by no indication? Does it say the total cost of the ticket on the receipt? Thanks.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 12:54 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by jdhnyc
Hi sbm12. Thanks for responding. Just to clarify, do you mean by no indication? Does it say the total cost of the ticket on the receipt? Thanks.
The number is the total airfare; no indication that it was paid with TravelBank and for the ticket that was a split transaction only the total price showed at all, not the split.
Old Aug 23, 2016, 1:37 pm
Original Poster

Perfect. Thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.