Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

FLL-LAX Mint now on sale - Cheapest Mint so far!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FLL-LAX Mint now on sale - Cheapest Mint so far!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 12:58 pm

Programs: Free agent
Originally Posted by sbm12
Want to fly JetBlue's Mint product but the $599 fares from JFK are too high? Check out the new starting prices FLL-LAX, as low as $399 o/w compared to $849 from VX.

(Shameless self-promotion to more details on my site)
Considering the usual fare JFK->LAX is $599 ($1200 RT), I would consider Going JFK->FLL->LAX for the savings vs layovert lunch to spend the difference in fare cost.
Old Jul 25, 2016, 1:00 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, National EE
Originally Posted by hiima
Is SNA-EWR lie flat?
I don't think there are any lie-flat seats available south of LAX going to NYC. Shame because there are millions of people and quite a bit of business in the area.

(At least until Jetblue is launches SAN-JFK/BOS on Mint)
Old Jul 25, 2016, 11:39 pm

Programs: GE
LAX is more central for LA people, but that doesn't mean everyone like it. A certain segment will go out of their way to BUR/LGB/SNA simply to avoid LAX.

Also LAX terminal 3 is definitely not amenable to first or business class travelers expecting something more upscale....

Speaking of SNA, it is the polar opposite of LGB due to its super short runway...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.