Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

B6 renew ATL service 30 March 2017

B6 renew ATL service 30 March 2017

Old Mar 15, 2017, 9:42 am

Originally Posted by N830MH
Yes, I think they will resolved it as quick as possible. If they have gate space availability. If they choose the entire concourse D or E gates.
well, just listened to their investor webcast and Robin Hayes says that they have an agreement in writing of the gate space guarantees. Of course, I don't know the exact language, but seems like a legitimate complaint against ATL and DL.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 1:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by tphuang
well, just listened to their investor webcast and Robin Hayes says that they have an agreement in writing of the gate space guarantees. Of course, I don't know the exact language, but seems like a legitimate complaint against ATL and DL.
Well, what it did says? How they will get a gate space? On which concourse is it?
Old Mar 17, 2017, 3:41 pm

Originally Posted by N830MH
Well, what it did says? How they will get a gate space? On which concourse is it?
Robin Hayes just said that they have it in writing and then got told the bad news 3 weeks ago. I assume that means they have it in writing for usage of strictly concourse E. In the end, I still don't think they will delay the opening of this route.
Old Mar 29, 2017, 6:29 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Just checked in for my flight tomorrow. D3 is the gate that they'll be using at ATL.

EDIT: I'm on the inaugural. Captain just said that we'll arrive into F14. We'll see what happens with the return.

EDIT 2: Return is indeed departing from D3.

Last edited by diburning; Mar 30, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Old Mar 30, 2017, 8:42 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Today's flights used gates at D, E and F from what I understand. That's going to get old in a hurry.
Old Mar 30, 2017, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by sbm12
Today's flights used gates at D, E and F from what I understand. That's going to get old in a hurry.
I understand the entire concourse D, E are always full. Because Delta & Southwest Airlines does have gates space. You shouldn't be worried about that.
Old Apr 1, 2017, 7:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, JetBlue Mosaic, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by diburning
Just checked in for my flight tomorrow. D3 is the gate that they'll be using at ATL.

EDIT: I'm on the inaugural. Captain just said that we'll arrive into F14. We'll see what happens with the return.

EDIT 2: Return is indeed departing from D3.
From F14 to D3? That's terrible especially if it's a short turn for the folks who flew the inaugural and wanted to go right back. I hope they get those promised gates back quickly.
Old Apr 2, 2017, 6:04 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Perhaps I should have clarified, I spent the day in Atlanta, and didn't return right away. The inaugural arrived at and departed from F14. The inaugural had a 2.5 hour turn. I have a feeling that this was so that they had the big open space in the middle of the concourse for the opening ceremony, and so that it's a nice appealing looking terminal to portray on the local news media. The other flights of the day all used D3. F14 looked like a sleek modern facility. D3 looked.... well, it wasn't quite as bad as LaGuardia... but LaGuardia at least has more seating at the gate area. D3 is right across from the Spirit gates.

As far as JetBlue building anything (signage, custom gate monitors, etc), it doesn't look like they've actually built anything at F14 or D3.

I posted a Trip Report over on the Trip Reports forum for those who are interested.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.